Embark on an enriching journey with our revolutionary ITEC Level 6 Mesotherapy course, a Five-week intensive program that delves into the intricacies of advanced Mesotherapy techniques. Tailored to adhere to the latest industry and government guidelines, this course stands as one of the most innovative and sought-after qualifications in the field, promising an unparalleled learning experience. Learners must hold an ITEC level 5 qualification in one of the following to be eligible for this course:
To obtain the ITEC Level 6 Award in Mesotherapy Treatments learners must:
The Level 6 qualification in Mesotherapy consists focuses on five learning outcomes:
· Critically analyse the safety considerations when providing mesotherapy techniques
· Critically analyse accepted protocols and guidelines for providing mesotherapy techniques
· Critically analyse the uses, limitations, benefits and effects of mesotherapy equipment, products and techniques
· Formulate consultation, planning and preparation protocols for mesotherapy techniques
· Demonstrate proficiency in application of mesotherapy techniques with one point injection and mesotherapy gun.
This course will run once a week for 5 weeks starting at 10am – 4pm.
Secure your spot in this edge cutting course and take a spot towards advancing your career in the thriving field of aesthetic therapies.
Full price: €1600
Exam fees: €177
No kit included on this course but all supplies are provided. If students have their own meso gun they can use it on the course.
Students can upgrade to one of the following kits : Dp Dermaceuticals skincare and meso serums or Mesoesthetics meso serums.
Equipment: Students can purchase a Meso-gun (Mesotherapy gun for skin therapists or Carboxtherapy gun for medics) for pricing contact office.