Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening Beginners Workshop
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening
This is one of the top procedures being offered worldwide in Aesthetics clinics right now. The Plaxpot is the number 1 choice for Doctors and non-medical professionals around the world. The Fibroblast treatment is used for a wide range of aesthetic non-invasive procedures without causing any scarring or the need for stitches. There is less recovery time needed as there is no actual cutting of the skin. The Plaxpot is used for multiple procedures including:
- Scar Removal
- Stretch Mark Removal & Rejuvenation
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Eyebrow Lifting
- Tightening Skin Laxity on the Body (Abdomen, Knees, and Arms)
- Treat Smokers Lines and Ageing Around the Mouth Area
- Skin Regeneration
- Treat Fine Lines, Wrinkles, and Glycation
- Tighten and Improve Skin ‘Sagging’
- Treat Post-Surgery Scars, Pigmentation, and Sun Spots
- Mole Removal (Flat or Raised)
- Remove Age Spots, Benign Skin
- Treat Keloid Scars
To book a space on our workshops please contact us directly on +353 85 837 2849 or email us at email@example.com, or you can enquire through one of our contact forms and we will get back to you to confirm and take a deposit payment.
Please let us know how many people you are wanting to book the workshop for – if there are more than 3 people we can travel to you to do the workshop, but extra travel costs will apply.
Next workshops running in October 2021.
Have a question about this?
If you'd like some more information about this workshop, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Fill out the contact form and we will get back to you!